The transfer system with only one chain profile and two side profiles impresses with its simple and clear system structure.
The drive mechanism
The transfer chain is guided through a chain wheel within a 90° or 180° deflection module. This is driven by a spur gear motor. Power is transmitted via the 10 mm steel pins in the chain links. A mechanical, adjustable slip clutch serves as overload protection and is specially adjusted for each drive system. The desired chain speed is achieved with appropriate gear ratios. The speed can be continuously adjusted within a range of ± 20% by means of a frequency converter.
The transport mechanism
A robust plastic chain serves as a means of transport for the workpiece carriers, which are fed to the workplaces and stations according to the control sequence. The workpiece carriers are transported by friction between the sliding shoe and the chain. In the manual workstations or in front of the automatic stations, the workpiece carrier can be stopped by a stop module. Meanwhile, the chain transports the remaining workpiece carriers in the circuit. In the stations, the workpiece carrier is lifted from the chain by a centring module and precisely positioned.
Up to 8Kg:Weight absorption via chain
Light workpiece carriers are used up to 8 kg workpiece weight:
• ST-600 - system width 90 mm
• ST-700 - system width 160 mm
• ST-710 - system width 210 mm
• ST-715 - system width 260 mm
In these, the weight of workpiece, workpiece holder and workpiece carrier is taken directly from the chain
Up to 150Kg:Weight absorption via side profiles
From 8 kg workpiece weight heavy workpiece carriers are used:
• ST-815 - system width 260 mm
• ST-820 - system width 360 mm
• ST-840 - system width 460 mm
The load of the workpiece, the workpiece holder and the workpiece carrier are received by casters, which rest on the side profiles; on the chain only a spring load of about 2 x 40 N. acts.
- Ambient temperature - 20 ° C to + 90 ° C
- length max. 60m chain length per drive
- Chain speed 70/169 / 253mm / s or Custom.
- Engine power 180/370/550 / 750W
- Nominal voltage 3 x 400 V 50 Hz
- Protection class IP 54
- System widths from 90 mm to 460 mm
- Workpiece sizes 80 x 80 mm to 450 x 1 700 mm
- Workpiece weights up to max. 150 kg per workpiece carrier
- Centering accuracy ± 0.06mm and ± 0.02mm
- ESD compatible